1. The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the end device of the website user. They are intended for the use of the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of its origin, its unique number, the storage time on the end device.
3. The operator of the website (here the name and possibly the address) is the entity placing cookies on the end device of its user and having access to them.
adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device in order to view the page according to his preferences;
preparing statistics to help to understand the preferences and behavior of users, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
the ability to log in to the service;
maintain the user's login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The service uses two main types of cookies - session and fixed. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or disabling your browser). Permanent files are stored on the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for a period of time resulting from their settings.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may restrict access to certain functions of the website.
8. The cookies used by the website (placed on the user's end device) may be made available to his partners and the advertiser cooperating with him.
9. Information about the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More detailed information about cookies is available on the website of ciasteczka.org.pl