1. General information
2. The administrator of the personal data contained in the website is Sówka Spółka Cywilna, NIP 557 170 16 78
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized persons from sharing data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Law on the protection of personal data, the Law on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
(a) by means of information voluntarily entered in the forms
b) by collecting cookies.
6. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form e.g. to carry out the process of handling the information contact
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form shall be subject to access by the natural person who placed them there. That person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are in no way supervised by
Service. These sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend that you review.